COVID-19 faq & UPDATES
YOUR SAFETY AND HEALTH IS OUR UTMOST PRIORITY
With the current situation of COVID-19 KBS has taken additional measures to ensure the health and safety of all clients and trainers,
- Increase the frequency of cleaning and wipe downs of our equipment and surfaces.
- Ensure everyone uses hand sanitizers before and start of training sessions
- Temperature checks and travel declaration for both trainer and client upon entry of KBS
- In any case, anyone has a temperature above 37.4 or experiencing flu-like symptoms such as cough, sore throat and runny nose are not allowed to enter.
- Ensure we keep 1m apart of distance
As of 26/03/20, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has implemented COVID-19 temporary measures: Gatherings outside of school and work limited to 10 people. With the given situation of COVID-19,
- Re-schedule training sessions to be no more than 10 people in the gym at any time
Keeping KBS a safe and healthy environment involves everyone’s effort. We ask for your cooperation with,
- Observe good personal hygiene and practice frequent handwashing with soap or hand sanitisers
- Seek medical attention promptly if you are feeling unwell and refrain from working out
- Keep close communication with your trainers
KBS has not received any information on whether any of the confirmed cases for our trainers and clients. We are constantly monitoring and keep tight communication between our clients and trainers.
For the safety of our members and guests, we have taken the extra measure and closed the gym for thorough disinfection. Should the confirmed case be KBS trainer or client, everyone who had close contact with him will be asked to stay home to monitor their condition and to seek medical attention if unwell. In the meantime, we continue to do our part to mitigate any health risks by continuing the increased frequency of cleaning and sanitising of equipment and spaces, making hand sanitisers and disinfectants readily available for both client and trainer.